MUSKEGON PREGNANCY SERVICES
We are committed to providing clinical, life-saving services and empowering life-changing decisions.
It is the vision of Muskegon Pregnancy Services to see the option of abortion in the Muskegon community as unthinkable due to the educational, emotional, physical, and spiritual services provided by our ministry to those who face uncertainty or crisis during pregnancy. As we serve God by being the “go to” agency for possible pregnancy, it is our vision that we will be a conduit of Christ’s love and an agent of change, eternally impacting lives, one (or two) at a time.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and them that are lost, unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.